New Moons carry the energy of growth and bring tremendous potential for manifestation. Wherever it occurs in the zodiac, the New Moon represents opportunities for new development in these areas of our lives.
WHY NEW MOON WISHING WORKS:
Developing a deeper understanding of astrology means you can consciously flow with astrological rhythms and take advantage of Astrological Power Periods to assist with manifesting your dreams!
When you make a wish, you feel hope, desire and intention. Your thoughts, emotions (and the hopeful energy that comes with wishes) create energies that you send out into the universe. Through the law of attraction, the universe works to echo the same energy back to you and manifest your wish. When you make a wish on the New Moon, the Moon’s energy of ‘new beginnings’ AMPLIFIES the energy of the wish you are making, giving your wish more power to manifest!
The New Moon in Scorpio will occur at 11:02am EST on Wednesday, November 7th, 2018. Be sure to double check for the timing of the New Moon in your location!
What to wish for when the New Moon is in Scorpio:
The New Moon in Scorpio is especially supportive of wishing for things like:
- ‘Calling in’ exactly what you want in intimate relationships
- Recognizing and supporting what your partner truly needs
- Greater intimacy, including a more meaningful sexual connection
- The ability to share YOUR personal needs, desires and even fears to another
- Radical transformation – letting go of old ‘baggage’
- Renewed trust in relationships, forgiveness and/or the release of long-held grievances
- Assistance with workplace politics
- Assistance with ‘power struggles’
- Stepping into roles of power without feeling the need to take power away from others
- Psychological healing and release of trauma
- Release from addiction or other obsessive tendencies
- Healing from old wounds that are leading you to rage, jealousy, destructive behavior, harsh judgments towards others and/or self-sabotage
- The courage to take greater risks and move out of your comfort zone
- Integrity and support for making good decisions for yourself
- Releasing fear of commitment
- Favorable business investments, inheritances, contracts, grants, loans or tax settlements
- Healing from issues related to the colon, bladder, organs of elimination or sexual organs
Click Here for a New Moon Guided Meditation!
Tips for Making New Moon Wishes!
- The best time to make your new moon wishes is as close to the time of the new moon as possible or within 8 hours (before or after), however the opportunity period does last up to 48 hours.
- Find a quiet space to reflect on your new moon wishes and allow any hidden desires to surface through your intuition. You might be surprised at what comes up!
- WRITE DOWN your new moon wishes on paper!
- Make each wish, distinctly FEELING the feeling of each wish coming true. It is the act of feeling each wish that is needed to send the wish energy out to the universe. Remember when you made wishes as a young child on your birthday? It’s the same feeling of hope and desire that you had making wishes as a child.
- You can have up to 10 new moon wishes! Each distinct idea or ‘thing’ that you are wishing for counts as a separate wish.
- You can review your new moon wishes in 6 months, at the time of the next full moon in the same sign! See what came true or what progressed for you.
- If your wish doesn’t come true, keep wishing! There are many reasons why new moon wishes may not come true right away so don’t give up!
Remember, the universe may be bringing you a better outcome than what you can imagine.
The Stargazing Yogi
Interested in a private online reading? Check out my online offerings here!