The Jupiter/Saturn conjunction in Aquarius in 2020 represents the dawning of a ‘New Age’, which will spark a new wave of energy that will influence our collective values, what we create and how we relate to each other for the next 20 years.
Aquarius Vibes & The Influences of the Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction
The relationship between Jupiter and Saturn corresponds to trends in popular culture that drive the evolution of society as a collective, including our evolving ideals and laws, what we create and invent, and how we relate to each other.
Aquarius energy is distinctively ‘free-thinking’, individualistic and emotionally detached. This Air element sign looks at the world through a unique lens that is highly logical, though often unconventional. This is the sign of the innovator and the inventor. Aquarius energy is also humanistic and prioritizes the wellbeing and ‘freedom’ of the collective over the interests of only a few individuals.
Aquarius possesses a gift for objectivity and ‘big picture’ thinking. It also questions, and may rebel against, any structures that are repressive to personal freedom. Aquarius energy often represents breaking away from traditional ways of thinking, as well as the REDISCOVERY of ancient wisdom. The Jupiter/Saturn conjunction occurs every ~20 years and triggers a new cycle of idealology and manifestation that will last until the next conjunction. The ‘peak’ of our evolution within this cycle will occur ~10 years after this conjunction, at the time of opposition.
Saturn represents the fundamental beliefs, values and perceptions that define your experience of life. Saturn’s evolutionary function is that it calls us let go of outdated ways of thinking, and rules what we bring into form through focus, discipline and conscious commitment. Generally speaking, Saturn in Aquarius brings the opportunity to embody new core values related to how we operate as a collective, address humanitarian issues, and innovate or embrace change including new technologies.
Jupiter, ruling abundance and expansion, energizes the sign of Aquarius as it brings spiritual awakening, the evolution of consciousness and re-connection with our collective ancient wisdom. This can include a look back to earlier philosophies and religious beliefs, the re-emergence of practices that worship the divine feminine, and a continued rise in the practice of astrology. This energy inspires greater objectivity, free-thinking, innovation and radical new ideas related to how our society is structured, with an emphasis on justice and equality for all. It can also bring tremendous technological advancement.
Although the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction occurs every ~20 years, this particular conjunction represents the renewal of an epic evolutionary cycle ~800 years long. It also brings an end to ~200 years of conjunctions in primarily Earth element, while initiating a 200-year cycle of manifestation aligned to the Air element. WOW!
The astrology of 2020 points to the crossing of an evolutionary threshold, with a dramatic ‘peak’ of transformational energies in the sign of Capricorn, which then shift into the sign of Aquarius and/or the Air Element by the end of the year. This is an exciting time of change, growth and shifts in the balance of power that define how our society will operate going forward. At the same time, we are also experiencing intense resistance to these unknown new forces.
The ‘Grand Dance’ of Jupiter & Saturn:
December 21st 2020 ‘Grand Conjunction’ + Threshold of a New Dawn
Live Discussion + Q&A
Wednesday, December 9h, 2020
Playback and workshop materials will be available to all who register within 48 hours.
This conjunction officially peaks on December 21st at 0°28 Aquarius. Jupiter and Saturn will be influencing each other for several months during 2020-2021, in both Capricorn and Aquarius, and will be conjunct within 5° from:
April 28th, 2020 – June 7th, 2020, in Capricorn
November 3rd 2020 – February 2nd, 2021, in Capricorn and Aquarius
Capricorn energy is expressed through your desire for respect and recognition in the world. This energy rules your ambitions and who you are as a leader, as well as the reward for your accomplishments. It rules your idea of success itself. In its highest vibrations, Capricorn energy represents bringing your personal gifts and ideals into the world through the role you play in your public life.
When it believes in its cause, this energy is inspired and exceptionally hard-working. This energy acts with intention, however nature of this intention must be kept in check. The challenge of Capricorn is to balance the pursuit of success with the seductive power of its spoils: wealth, power and fame.
Capricorn vibes represent structure, authority figures and the traditions or expectations of society. This archetype lives to ‘play the game’ and does so with remarkable patience and self-discipline. Practical and strategic, it seizes opportunities instinctively.
While Capricorn energy rules the experience of being respected by others, it also rules self-respect – the experience of bringing your authentic expressions into the public realm without compromising your personal ethics or values.
Common Experiences during Mercury Retrograde
- Frustrations or confusion resulting from miscommunication
- Important information tends to be missing or ‘veiled’, especially related to plans, decisions, agreements (contracts) and financial commitments
- Plans are disrupted; unexpected detours
- You feel fatigued + more likely to back out of social commitments at the last minute
- Transportation blunders, breakdowns, delays etc.
- A focus on the past, which may involve working through something currently unresolved
- A focus inward; introspection and reflection
- Being in a state of receiving; heightened intuition
- Spontaneous inspiration leading to ‘magic moments’
- Unexpected opportunities and synchronicities come to you
- Travel (especially domestic or short distance)
- Transportation (vehicles, planes, trains & their schedules, etc)
- The transmission of ‘messages’ – In Greek mythology, Mercury was the messenger god.
In the Zodiac, Mercury rules Gemini and co-rules Virgo with Chiron.
‘Mini’ Astrology Reading: Personalized Guidance for 2021!
Understand the key energetic themes influencing you in 2021 and find out where you have the greatest potential for growth in the new year.
*Special Offer Ends Feb 28th*
Some ‘quick tips’ for flowing with Mercury retrograde vibes:
- Relax and trust that you don’t know what ‘ought’ to be
- Create extra time and space in your schedule for rest and self-care
- Look for the ‘silver lining’ when there are unexpected derailments to your plans, magical opportunities lie beneath the surface!
General Activities to avoid during retrograde!
- Making financial commitments or plans which are inflexible – making big purchases or locking yourself into plans that you cannot easily back out of without a financial penalty are all very risky during retrograde. Remember, key information is missing or hidden during retrograde and its shadow periods. This is also a time when unexpected events are more likely to arise, which can shift the assumptions underlying these commitments.
- Initiating New Long-Term Projects – Starting new projects such as beginning a new job or launching a new product or service through your business during Mercury retrograde typically lend themselves only to short-term prospects. So, if you want to launch a new long-term endeavor, plan to do it before or after the retrograde and shadow periods.
- Signing contracts – When you sign a contract, you do so with the assumption that all of the relevant facts and details are known – however during Mercury retrograde, remember that the chances are much higher that we do not have yet all of the relevant information!