CLICK BELOW TO LISTEN!
A Lunar Eclipse is an uber powerful Full Moon. This eclipse represents maturity, self-discovery and change, as well as resistance to change.
There are so many powerful activations of the Capricorn archetype this year and this is the main reason why the astrology of 2020 is so dramatic. Our relationship with this archetype being reorganized.
This Lunar Eclipse in Capricorn represents radical transformation from the inside out and the wisdom that can come from healing wounds on a deep, soul-level.
This weekend’s 4th of July Lunar Eclipse signals finality, conclusion, resolution of the ‘thematic arc’ of the Lunar Nodes on the Cancer/Capricorn axis that has been unfolding over the last 18 months. It will continue to wind down over the next 5 months.
For more insights sign up for my monthly email newsletter!
Lindsey DePeri is an evolutionary astrologer and creator of Namastrology TM, as well as a teacher of yoga, bhakti and meditation. Lindsey has been teaching astrology since 2017 and works with clients around the world to facilitate a deeper sense of awareness, empowerment and purpose. She provides insights and perspective to assist with navigating through current challenges and key life decisions. Lindsey is compassionate, intuitive and insightful; witnessing and honoring the profound beauty of each soul’s epic journey through her work.
Common Experiences during Mercury Retrograde
- Frustrations or confusion resulting from miscommunication
- Important information tends to be missing or ‘veiled’, especially related to plans, decisions, agreements (contracts) and financial commitments
- Plans are disrupted; unexpected detours
- You feel fatigued + more likely to back out of social commitments at the last minute
- Transportation blunders, breakdowns, delays etc.
- A focus on the past, which may involve working through something currently unresolved
- A focus inward; introspection and reflection
- Being in a state of receiving; heightened intuition
- Spontaneous inspiration leading to ‘magic moments’
- Unexpected opportunities and synchronicities come to you
- Travel (especially domestic or short distance)
- Transportation (vehicles, planes, trains & their schedules, etc)
- The transmission of ‘messages’ – In Greek mythology, Mercury was the messenger god.
In the Zodiac, Mercury rules Gemini and co-rules Virgo with Chiron.
‘Mini’ Astrology Reading: Personalized Guidance for 2021!
Understand the key energetic themes influencing you in 2021 and find out where you have the greatest potential for growth in the new year.
*Special Offer Ends Feb 28th*
Some ‘quick tips’ for flowing with Mercury retrograde vibes:
- Relax and trust that you don’t know what ‘ought’ to be
- Create extra time and space in your schedule for rest and self-care
- Look for the ‘silver lining’ when there are unexpected derailments to your plans, magical opportunities lie beneath the surface!
General Activities to avoid during retrograde!
- Making financial commitments or plans which are inflexible – making big purchases or locking yourself into plans that you cannot easily back out of without a financial penalty are all very risky during retrograde. Remember, key information is missing or hidden during retrograde and its shadow periods. This is also a time when unexpected events are more likely to arise, which can shift the assumptions underlying these commitments.
- Initiating New Long-Term Projects – Starting new projects such as beginning a new job or launching a new product or service through your business during Mercury retrograde typically lend themselves only to short-term prospects. So, if you want to launch a new long-term endeavor, plan to do it before or after the retrograde and shadow periods.
- Signing contracts – When you sign a contract, you do so with the assumption that all of the relevant facts and details are known – however during Mercury retrograde, remember that the chances are much higher that we do not have yet all of the relevant information!