Pisces Full Moon – Free Live Discussion
Tuesday, September 1st
12pm MST / 2pm EST
*Full Moon POWER PERIOD*
We feel the heightened energy of a Full Moon about 3 days before and after it occurs; I call this the Full Moon Power Period.
Those who have their natal Sun, Moon, Ascendant or other key placements in the Power Period signs (Aquarius, Pisces and Aries) will feel the influence of this Full Moon Lunar Eclipse most intensely.
- Aug 30th-31st in Aquarius
- Sept 1st-2nd in Pisces
- Sept 3rd-4th in Aries
Ultimately, Pisces energy represents the unconscious mind; the collective oneness that unites all beings. It is what defines us beyond the physical realm or the confines of time. Pisces is the ocean of consciousness created by the collective echos of all life that ever was, and ever will be, in every incarnation. This Water sign represents experiencing life through the realm of emotion and intuition. It brings an awareness of reality that transcends language and physical structure. Often the only way to move with strong Piscean vibes is to trust and flow.
Piscean energy can be highly creative and imaginative. It also frequently expresses itself as empathy and selflessness – a strong sense of compassion for (literally ‘feeling with’) another person or group of people, to the point of potentially losing oneself and one’s sense of personal individuality. This energy is constantly receiving and absorbing emotional energy – there is no ‘off’ switch; as a result it can become ungrounded, unfocused or overwhelmed by sensory overload. Another common Piscean expression is retreating from social interaction and ‘earthly’ drama.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF DURING THIS FULL MOON IN PISCES
- Have I been coping with stress and anxiety in healthy ways?
- What truths or responsibilities am I neglecting now?
- Am I catastrophizing or letting myself get overwhelmed by the ‘big picture?
- Where do I need to take action to bring order into my life? Who are the people I trust to help me regain a sense of grounding and realistic perspective?
- What does unconditional love mean to me and do I embody that belief consistently in my actions? Should I be showing greater tolerance and acceptance in my relationships?
OTHER ASTROLOGICAL ACTIVATIONS
The Full Moon amplifies the influences of all astrological aspects and transits currently in effect, wow! Here are a few of the major influences currently ‘in play’;
- Mars Retrograde Pre-Shadow – Mars conjunct Eris and Square to Saturn & Pluto
- Becoming more aware of how anger and aggressive behavior are influencing your relationships
- Noticing where you escape life to avoid an unpleasant truth
- Emphasizes the need for greater self awareness and discipline
- Awareness of deep-seated anger which may be operating unconsciously
- Letting go of the past through forgiveness
- Venus in Cancer oppose Saturn & Pluto in Capricorn
- Learning to cultivate a deep sense of faith, courage and resilience in the face of pessimism
- Supports you in overcoming any fears of scarcity
- Supports courageous action, the pursuit of truth and/or righteousness
- Full Moon sextile Uranus in Taurus, Sun Trine Uranus
- Supports you in embracing radical change where necessary to put life back into order
- Jupiter conjunct Pluto in Capricorn
- Learning to use power more responsibly
- A call to justice
- Deep introspection and inner (shadow) work
- Saturn conjunct Pluto in Capricorn
- Points to a radical evolution in beliefs and values that is ongoing throughout 2020
- Being called to develop greater self-discipline and use power more responsibly
For more insight into how the Full Moon is influencing you personally, check out my offerings for private online readings
Private Consultations & Mentorship
Work with me one-on-one to explore your personal astrology or to take your learnings further.
Your experience of life is profoundly unique, with its own tension points and subtle nuance. The story of your chart, and how it describes that tension, is the key to unlocking your personal growth and healing.
MORE ABOUT FULL MOONS
Full Moon Vibes
Full Moons represent an energetic culmination that manifests through aspects of your life ‘reaching a new stage of maturity’.
Generally, Full Moons are associated with experiences of completion, newfound self-awareness and release. They bring about key decisions, personal revelations, communication breakthroughs, shifts in relationships, endings or a transformation to the next stage.
During a Full Moon when the Sun and the Moon oppose each other, conflicts in our lives can feel more intense, as well as the urge to resolve them. At the same time, the intensity we temporarily feel at the Full Moon increases our ability to gain valuable perspective.
The energy of the Full Moon can reveal ‘blind spots’, such as addictive habits, unconscious fears or unintegrated traumas from the past. You can tune into this energy by noticing where fear or the desire for security, are driving your behavior, often ‘irrationally’ (this is where ‘Full Moon Madness’ comes into play!) At the same time, as we peer into the face of our own shadow side, we also have the opportunity to neutralize unconscious triggers and behavior patterns that no longer serve us. Consciously working with the energy of the Full Moon, you may release or transform grievances, resentment and old wounds through forgiveness.
Tuning Into The Healing Energy of Full Moons
Being healed doesn’t mean that the pain never existed. It means you have evolved to a place where it no longer controls your life.
Working consciously with the energy of the Full Moon means that you can tap into its power to bring awareness to residual emotions from past experiences and/or self-limiting beliefs that may be operating beneath the level of conscious awareness. By consciously acknowledging these energies, you allow for the opportunity to cleanse and heal pain, grief or other traumas. During the Full Moon, your sensitivities are heightened – you are literally FEELING more intensely and the potential for healing can be accessed by leaning into and exploring the emotions that arise. Feeling is the first step towards healing. You can use the energy of the Full Moon to;
- Forgive yourself as well as others
- Release emotional emotional ‘charges’
- Integrate past experiences, acknowledging the associated lesson or wisdom and taking on a fresh perspective
- Evolve out of a victim mentality
- Gain a deeper understanding of the unconscious desires, fears or needs that drive your behavior
Exaggerations or Shadows of Pisces Energy:
The Moon influences the emotions which guide our desires, decisions and needs. With the heightened energetic influence of the Full Moon, it’s important to watch out these excessive expressions:
- Hopelessness; an overwhelming sense of sadness or despair
- Retreating into the world of imagination as an escape from reality
- Neglecting to communicate one’s feelings or needs
- Distraction; failure to meet commitments
- Falling into a victim mentality. Forgetting your power to take control of your circumstances.
Pisces energy is intense and complex, so this energy brings the potential to feel yourself pulled into an emotional chasm. Be mindful of your susceptibility to ‘catastrophizing’, nihilistic thinking, escapism or a tremendous sense of being overwhelmed by the state of affairs in the world.
Bringing Full Moon vibes into Balance
Tapping into the Full Moon’s opposing archetypal energy can help you balance your experience and bring awareness to how the Full Moon is influencing your emotional triggers, reactions and fears. In the opposing sign to the Full Moon, the Sun and Mars will be in Virgo.
Tuning into Virgo Vibes
Virgo vibes represent how you operate within the physical realm to support the fulfillment your destined calling. Virgo energy rules acts of service to others, as well as working with the hands to build, repair or heal. This energy is highly responsive, rooted in the here and now and motivated by a sense of purpose. This energy rules your day-to-day routine and how you manage the details of your life according to your goals or overall purpose. It works under the simple belief that one person’s actions can make a meaningful and significant difference in the lives of others.
Common Experiences during Mercury Retrograde
- Frustrations or confusion resulting from miscommunication
- Important information tends to be missing or ‘veiled’, especially related to plans, decisions, agreements (contracts) and financial commitments
- Plans are disrupted; unexpected detours
- You feel fatigued + more likely to back out of social commitments at the last minute
- Transportation blunders, breakdowns, delays etc.
- A focus on the past, which may involve working through something currently unresolved
- A focus inward; introspection and reflection
- Being in a state of receiving; heightened intuition
- Spontaneous inspiration leading to ‘magic moments’
- Unexpected opportunities and synchronicities come to you
- Travel (especially domestic or short distance)
- Transportation (vehicles, planes, trains & their schedules, etc)
- The transmission of ‘messages’ – In Greek mythology, Mercury was the messenger god.
In the Zodiac, Mercury rules Gemini and co-rules Virgo with Chiron.
‘Mini’ Astrology Reading: Personalized Guidance for 2021!
Understand the key energetic themes influencing you in 2021 and find out where you have the greatest potential for growth in the new year.
*Special Offer Ends Feb 28th*
Some ‘quick tips’ for flowing with Mercury retrograde vibes:
- Relax and trust that you don’t know what ‘ought’ to be
- Create extra time and space in your schedule for rest and self-care
- Look for the ‘silver lining’ when there are unexpected derailments to your plans, magical opportunities lie beneath the surface!
General Activities to avoid during retrograde!
- Making financial commitments or plans which are inflexible – making big purchases or locking yourself into plans that you cannot easily back out of without a financial penalty are all very risky during retrograde. Remember, key information is missing or hidden during retrograde and its shadow periods. This is also a time when unexpected events are more likely to arise, which can shift the assumptions underlying these commitments.
- Initiating New Long-Term Projects – Starting new projects such as beginning a new job or launching a new product or service through your business during Mercury retrograde typically lend themselves only to short-term prospects. So, if you want to launch a new long-term endeavor, plan to do it before or after the retrograde and shadow periods.
- Signing contracts – When you sign a contract, you do so with the assumption that all of the relevant facts and details are known – however during Mercury retrograde, remember that the chances are much higher that we do not have yet all of the relevant information!
Subscribe to my newsletter and receive an overview of astrological influences each month + other exclusive offerings!
Personalized Lunar Astrology Reports: 1 & 3-Month Views Available
Receive detailed personalized insights for working consciously with Lunar cycles!
Includes a copy of your natal chart, combined with the astrological alignments for each month’s Full and New Moons, plus;
- Description of the primary energies being activated each month
- Key astrological activations in your personal natal chart + personalized notes
- Monthly Full Moon ‘Power Period’ dates and sign activations, and more!