This is sure to be a powerful Full Moon in Taurus this month, as it will be activating the themes of the Fall/Winter Eclipse season that has been slowly building in intensity since the middle of October.
This Full Moon will be especially intense for Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Libra, Scorpio, Capricorn and Aquarius.
The Full Moon will be exact at 8o Taurus on October 31st, 10:49am EST
‘Power Period’ Window: Oct 28th – Nov 3rd
Key Aspects & Themes
Moon conjunct Uranus -> Uranus is an extremely volatile energy, representing the archetype of the ‘rebel’. Emotions will be super-charged during the ‘Power Period’, which can easily bring up FEAR. It can also trigger rebellious and/or destructive attitudes, yikes! A major theme now is the calling to LEAN IN to change and the radical new, even though you may initially feel resistance. Fear of the unknown is strong now, but you are learning to meet the moment with even greater resilience and self-reliance than you once believed you had. This energy points to adaptability, innovation and raw, authentic breakthroughs of expression. You are learning to root into a deepened sense of self-worth now. Other potential manifestations of this energy include setting important boundaries and taking a stand for your ideals.
Mars Retrograde – Anger is literally ‘in the air’, eek! At the same time, you are learning to use power more responsibly in your personal, professional and family relationships. This can mean standing up for yourself OR learning to listen and be more cooperative with others. It will be SO important to speak up and speak your truth now. At the same time, try to do so without blame or shame. Click here to read more about the ‘astrological season’ of Mars Retrograde.
Mercury Retrograde – This energy can bring miscommunication or ‘lost messages’. It can also point to delays, confusion and ‘spin’. At the same time, look for wonderful, unexpected opportunities that have greater potential to spontaneously arise! Click here to read more about the ‘astrological season’ of Mercury Retrograde.
Deeper Evolutionary Themes
Taurus energy is a loyal friend and a sensual lover. It’s naturally drawn to stability, consistency and luxury comfort. It’s calm and connected with nature. Taurus is hard-working and takes pride in adding value; there is a focus on acquiring or building, creating security. This energy is patient and values integrity, with a willingness to work as long and hard as it takes to produce high-quality results. It has a strong sense of self -worth and personal values. At risk of becoming ‘too comfortable’, this energy can also express stubbornness and fear of change.
2020 Scorpio Season Vibes
- Becoming aware of resentments in relationships -> letting go
- Internal clearing
- Renewal of hope / renewed faith in self and personal strength
- Becoming aware of power dynamics in relationships
- Confronting anger / rage
Common Experiences during Mercury Retrograde
- Frustrations or confusion resulting from miscommunication
- Important information tends to be missing or ‘veiled’, especially related to plans, decisions, agreements (contracts) and financial commitments
- Plans are disrupted; unexpected detours
- You feel fatigued + more likely to back out of social commitments at the last minute
- Transportation blunders, breakdowns, delays etc.
- A focus on the past, which may involve working through something currently unresolved
- A focus inward; introspection and reflection
- Being in a state of receiving; heightened intuition
- Spontaneous inspiration leading to ‘magic moments’
- Unexpected opportunities and synchronicities come to you
- Travel (especially domestic or short distance)
- Transportation (vehicles, planes, trains & their schedules, etc)
- The transmission of ‘messages’ – In Greek mythology, Mercury was the messenger god.
In the Zodiac, Mercury rules Gemini and co-rules Virgo with Chiron.
‘Mini’ Astrology Reading: Personalized Guidance for 2021!
Understand the key energetic themes influencing you in 2021 and find out where you have the greatest potential for growth in the new year.
*Special Offer Ends Feb 28th*
Some ‘quick tips’ for flowing with Mercury retrograde vibes:
- Relax and trust that you don’t know what ‘ought’ to be
- Create extra time and space in your schedule for rest and self-care
- Look for the ‘silver lining’ when there are unexpected derailments to your plans, magical opportunities lie beneath the surface!
General Activities to avoid during retrograde!
- Making financial commitments or plans which are inflexible – making big purchases or locking yourself into plans that you cannot easily back out of without a financial penalty are all very risky during retrograde. Remember, key information is missing or hidden during retrograde and its shadow periods. This is also a time when unexpected events are more likely to arise, which can shift the assumptions underlying these commitments.
- Initiating New Long-Term Projects – Starting new projects such as beginning a new job or launching a new product or service through your business during Mercury retrograde typically lend themselves only to short-term prospects. So, if you want to launch a new long-term endeavor, plan to do it before or after the retrograde and shadow periods.
- Signing contracts – When you sign a contract, you do so with the assumption that all of the relevant facts and details are known – however during Mercury retrograde, remember that the chances are much higher that we do not have yet all of the relevant information!