In 2021, all Mercury retrograde seasons will be in Air element signs. This signals a focus on communication skills as a key area of development this year.
Mercury retrograde has a feminine quality, a sense of allowing, receiving and nurturing.
Mercury Rx in Gemini Vibes
You may be challenged to open yourself to new perspectives and greater resourcefulness this Mercury retrograde season. Take this opportunity over the next 3 weeks to adopt a more easy-going and lighthearted approach to life.
These vibes represent a calling for you to restore your depleted energy. Notice where you need to take care of ‘loose ends’ or anything else that needs maintenance. Process and integrate rather than chasing new endeavors. Meditate. Spend time alone. Connect with the Earth. Reflect on the recent past and make peace.
Take time out to rejuvenate (guilt-free!), and do this early in the season. Remember to honor all elements of your wellbeing – physical (earth), mental (air), emotional (water) and spiritual (fire). Explore how you can bring greater ease into your way of being.
In 2021, all Mercury retrograde seasons will be in Air element signs (wow!), which signals a focus on communication skills as a key area of development. There is a calling now to slow down, exercise patience and listen with an open heart. Don’t assume others know your plans or what you’re thinking. You may also need to finally get something important off your chest.
If you can soften your expectations and stay curious, this activation of Gemini will bring a playful, spontaneous, fun-loving vibe. Let go of attachment to any particular outcome. Delight in the process of discovery and exploration.
Key Timing : May 29th – Jun 22nd
Retrograde energies will build slowly, although there are often clues during the early days to indicate where and how this cycle will influence you personally.
Mercury retrograde vibes will be at their most intense from around June 16-26th.
Pre-Shadow: Begins May 15th
Post-Shadow: Ends July 7th
HOW TO FLOW WITH Mercury Retrograde
* SLOW DOWN / CREATE A SENSE OF EASE *
* MAKE EXTRA TIME FOR SELF-CARE *
* REFLECT ON PAST EXPERIENCES TO GAIN FRESH PERSPECTIVE *
Instead of perpetually looking FORWARD, this astrological season calls for a look TO THE PAST, as well as INWARD exploration.
Common Experiences during Mercury Retrograde
- Frustrations or confusion resulting from miscommunication
- Important information tends to be missing or ‘veiled’, especially related to plans, decisions, agreements (contracts) and financial commitments
- Plans are disrupted; unexpected detours
- You feel fatigued + more likely to back out of social commitments at the last minute
- Transportation blunders, breakdowns, delays etc.
- A focus on the past, which may involve working through something currently unresolved
- A focus inward; introspection and reflection
- Being in a state of receiving; heightened intuition
- Spontaneous inspiration leading to ‘magic moments’
- Unexpected opportunities and synchronicities come to you
GEMINI NEW MOON ATTUNEMENT & GUIDED MEDITATION – VIRTUAL EVENT
June’s Solar Eclipse in Gemini represents directing inspiration into purposeful action and celebrating your individuality through joyful self-expression. Tuning into the essence of Gemini opens you to lighthearted spontaneity, playful exploration and a newfound sense of self-reliance.
Some ‘quick tips’ for flowing with Mercury retrograde vibes:
- Relax and trust that you don’t know what ‘ought’ to be
- Create extra time and space in your schedule for rest and self-care
- Look for the ‘silver lining’ when there are unexpected derailments to your plans, magical opportunities lie beneath the surface!
Private Consultations & Mentorship
Work with me one-on-one to explore your personal astrology or to take your learnings further.
Your experience of life is profoundly unique, with its own tension points and subtle nuance. The story of your chart, and how it describes that tension, is the key to unlocking your personal growth and healing.