“He to whom emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.”
– Albert Einstein
In your natal chart, Pisces energy describes your ideals, as well as the ways you tend to ‘escape’ reality. It indicates where you are the most generous and self-sacrificing. Pisces also rules the ‘shadow self’, where memories, fears and old wounds have been hidden away.
Neptune in Pisces represents the development of a heightened awareness of your divine guides.
It also represents learning to feel and embrace all emotions, sorrow as well as joy, as a necessary part of the human experience. You may need to finally take action on a particular calling you have been feeling deep in your gut.
You may also need to turn towards and process certain emotions that you’ve been pushing away for too long. Be gentle with yourself and don’t hesitate to ask for support from a wise friend or other trusted guide.
The more we can open ourselves the depths of our own feelings, the more we trigger profound healing within in the collective.
“The skeptic says, “I’ll believe it when I see it.” The mystic says, “I’ll see it when I believe it.”
Neptune energy calls you to explore the world of vision and imagination with intention – what can this mysterious realm teach you about who you really are and, perhaps also, who you are not?
By opening to this energy, you learn to trust in the flow of life and tap into a deeper sense of connection with all living beings. The defensive walls of the ego crumble and the illusion of separateness dissolves.
Neptune has been in Pisces since 2012, making it difficult to focus or make progress in a certain area of your life. It may also serve to reveal secrets.
In its shadow expression, Neptune can weaken your boundaries. It can also manifest as denial of something the unconscious self knows, but has not yet been ready to admit.
Upcoming Activations of Neptune (March-May 2022)
- March 13th: Sun aligned with Neptune + Daylight Savings Time – has to do with your sense of identity. This is a time to be as honest with yourself as you possibly can.
- March 23rd: Mercury aligned with Neptune – influences how you communicate and make decisions. You may find it difficult to express yourself clearly around this time. Don’t try to overthink – flow lightly with your intuition.
- April 12th: Jupiter aligned with Neptune – influences your spiritual and philosophical understanding. How do you need to nurture your soul on a deeper level?
- April 27th: Venus aligned with Neptune – influences your financial situation, relationships and business dealings. Critical information may be temporarily hidden.
- May 18th: Mars aligned with Neptune – influences your core motivations and approach to conflict. Heightened creativity. Don’t try to force anything around this time.
Private Consultations & Ongoing Guidance
Your experience of life is profoundly unique, with its own tension points and subtle nuance. The story of your chart is the key to unlocking your personal growth and healing.
Book a private reading to explore your personal astrology, essential archetypes, unique gifts, personal hero’s journey, pathways to greatest fulfillment, and navigational guidance.