5/10/22 – 10/28/22
12/20/22 – 5/16/23
*Jupiter will be retrograde from July 28-Nov 23, 2022
Aries describes where you seek to express yourself simply and totally, with raw confidence and authenticity. The Aries archetype rules your identity and your capacity to be present in the NOW moment, fully embodied in who you are – owning your place and your purpose.
Over the next 12 months, wherever you have Aries energy in your chart, you will experience a refreshing boost of energy, newfound confidence, feelings of renewal and a thirst for independence.
JUPITER IN ARIES – KEY THEMES:
- Gaining valuable self-awareness
- Clarity around your purpose, priorities and boundaries
- An energy boost
- Becoming more independent, seeking freedom, acting on impulses
- Power and confidence
- Asserting yourself without hesitation
- Walking away from situations where you have not felt authentic
- Simplifying, walking away from unnecessary drama in relationships
- Sexual freedom
- Breaking free after a period of stagnation
“I just want real reactions. I want people to laugh from the gut, be sad from the gut – or get angry from the gut.” – Andy Kaufman.
- The dangers of pride
- Brash impulsive behavior that may be destructive to relationships
- Stubbornness, brute force, action over diplomacy
- Feeling overly competitive, getting caught up in need to prove yourself
MEDITATION / JOURNAL PROMPTS FOR JUPITER IN ARIES
- How much do I trust my gut instincts? How are they guiding me now?
- How comfortable am I with asserting myself? Can I speak honestly about my needs and boundaries in a clear, matter-of-fact way?
- What kind of rebalancing is needed for me to feel a healthy level of freedom and independence in my relationships?
- What would it look like for me to feel truly confident in my own skin? How would I be acting? What would I be saying and doing?
- What would my perfect solo date be?
- If I could do anything, without fear of failure, what would it be?
Private Consultations & Mentorship
Your experience of life is profoundly unique, with its own tension points and subtle nuance. The story of your chart, and how it describes that tension, is the key to unlocking your personal growth and healing.
Work with me one-on-one to explore your personal astrology or take your learnings further as a Novice Astrologer.