Learn to flow with the Moon’s monthly energetic cycle in your day-to-day life, yoga or meditation practice and more.
Learn about the energy of Solar and Lunar Eclipses + Full & New Moons including opportunities, cautions and conscious practices for working with these energies.
This class covers practical applications of astrological insights without needing to study signs, symbols or charts in detail. You will be able to apply these teachings in your day-to-day life, personal/career planning, and relationships. You can also use the teachings to support your spiritual practices and/or self-care routines.
You do not need to have in-depth knowledge of astrology to benefit from these teachings! In each weekly workshop, I will give you tools, reference guides and worksheets so you can start applying the practices on your own.
Live Zoom virtual workshop + handouts and bonus items.
Saturday, October 10th
Playback and workshop materials will be available to all who register within 48 hours.
This workshop is geared to ALL LEVELS – you don’t need to have prior astrology experience and you won’t need to memorize signs, symbols or charts to apply these teachings!
I will give you tools, reference guides and worksheets so you can start applying the practices on your own right away!
- Overview of the current astrology and upcoming lunar events
- The energy of the monthly lunar cycles
- Tips and guidance for working consciously with Full Moons, New Moons, Waxing & Waning Moons
- Introduction to working with Solar and Lunar Eclipses
- Optional Homework Assignment: Tuning into the Moon’s influences for the next 4 weeks!
Bonus Materials & Handouts
- The Lunar Phases + Keywords
- Fall 2020 Horoscope for Each Quarterly Moon Phase
- Day-by-Day Lunar Calendar for Fall 2020 (October, November & December)
- 2020 Fall Eclipse Season Calendar
Lunar Cycles: Monthly Lunar Energies, Full + New Moon Rituals, Meditations and more! (Saturday October 10th)
This workshop is part of a 5-week series on Flowing Consciously with Astrological Rhythms, every Saturday from Oct 3rd-31st. Click here for more details or to register for the series.
Questions? Email me anytime!